Why Choose Our Clinic?
Mimi T. Salamat, Ph.D. CCC-A, FAAA
Clinical Audiologist & Tinnitus Specialist
Why Choose Our Audiology Clinic?
1) We believe in fully educating our patients and educated patients are our best patients.
2) Our expertise and variety of services mean you get the care you deserve.
3) Detailed audiometric testing means we address the specific nature of your unique hearing loss.
4) State-of-the-art hearing aids optimize your ability to hear.
5) We offer exact hearing aid fitting and programming to your satisfaction.
6) Exceptional follow-up care means you get ongoing, personalized customer service.
7) We absolutely love what we do!
Hearing impairment affects more than just your ability to hear — it affects your quality of life. Dr. Mimi stresses the importance of an accurate and timely hearing test. The hearing evaluation is just the beginning of your treatment, and it’s essential to setting your unique care plan in motion and taking action on hearing loss. Your in-depth hearing evaluation will help us craft a treatment plan that renews your ability to hear, allowing you to truly hear your best and live life on your terms.
Click here to read more about our testing and evaluation (intake) process, for what to expect when coming to see us.